A Million Thanks! {Appreciating Classroom Volunteers}


Happy December!  I'm Elisabeth from Literacy and Lattes here with a couple of my favorite gifts to appreciate classroom volunteers.

Volunteers add to much to my classroom and help with so many little things that make my life way easier and I love to appreciate them throughout the year.  I prefer to give practical gifts that I know my volunteers will use and enjoy so soap or sanitizer is one of my favorites.  Who can't use an extra soap to wash away all those little germs?   There are a million different versions of this soap gift floating around and you can grab my "helping hands" freebie by clicking the picture.  


I am a coffee addict.  A serious one.  So...I love to give coffee to my fellow coffee lovers!  Pairing a package of K-Cups or coffee with some yummy chocolate makes a quick and easy gift, perfect for those winter mornings!




I actually going to give these little gifts to my daughter's preschool teachers...because if anyone needs huge amounts of caffeine, it's preschool teachers!

You can grab my freebie by clicking the pictures above.  :)

I also love these ideas from some other fabulous bloggers!  Click the images to check out their pages (and score their fab freebies!)


How cute are these little pitchers from Life is What You Make It?


PTO Today has perfect printables for to pair with a yummy winter candle.  



Leslie Nash Designs fills a bowl with chips to make a creative gift.  


I usually give something similar to my volunteers at the end of the school year.  This version is from Simply Made...With Love.  

What do you do to appreciate your classroom volunteers?

Here's to surviving - and ENJOYING - the rest of December in the classroom!




No comments

Powered by Blogger.